Ref Doc 222 , 04 09 26 To Hon members of both sides thru Clerk of N.A : [A] Since months there were annoying stories ' I make believe I will win' and recently two Madras just passed away and now an old guy with big glasses is annoying everyone '; 'WHY I AM NOT COMING TO SICOM ?'' [B] My reply: (1) That old guy with big glasses forgot that episode whereby, I had gone to SICOM, reported their Madras Bouncer who have the bad habit of waiting for me at entrance , Pushing away clients. I think that old guy with big glasses has Alzheimer's disease. [C] He also Kamaron same as the Madras Bouncer Receptionist .They forgot the way SICOM has been doing with me all this time. [D] Apre la mor la tizann' The Office of Ombudsperson for Financial Services emailed me on the 15th July WITH ALL SORT OF STORIES about 'steps'. [E] I recall taking a PENSAVE pension plan in the past and it was the SAME STORY. Not debiting , they say bank. I verified from bank. No issue from bank. So I cancel all. I also recall EVEN BEFORE , when I was going to SICOM; each time they were saying supposedly I am OBESE. [F] I told them now When Government Changes, I visit SICOM again. With due respect , under this Government, I do not wish to do any sort of business with SICOM. [G] I recall telling the SICOM, me and my late mother Kritya we are good people why they did this to us ? Obviously it is not a secret, I am not satisfied with the sum paid to me by SICOM after my late mother passed away. The Politicians of previous Government are already IN MANY FINANCIAL CASES, so I will not comment on the matter.